TRAINING APPROACH AND METHODOLOGY
We Are Specialists in Developing and Delivering Customized Transformative Training Solutions, Motivational Talks, Consultancy & Team Building with Excellent Feedback from Clients
Prior to providing our training services, our facilitators first ‘seek to understand your organization’ before they ‘seek to be understood’. At least two weeks before the training, Bonnie Kim Ltd will carry out a training needs assessment, through either discussion with top management or using questionnaires, aimed at providing a better understanding of the training needs. It will also enable the facilitators to tailor the course content to address the participant’s specific needs.
Our facilitation process will include experiential learning activities which provide a uniquely powerful mechanism for developing participants’ potential in high impact culture of peak performance, customer service, selling skills, negotiation, prospecting, selling, creative thinking, problem solving, leadership and many other areas. Their consequence is designed to enrich all other areas of the training programme, and taking into account the fact that participants are required to blend both their technical and soft skills. We will make the training as simplistic and as practical as possible using visual aids, group practical exercises and discussions, role plays and team games to ensure that the participants grasp and are able to apply the concepts learnt to achieve more results and become productive and reliable leaders who can compete and lead in a global world.
To ensure transfer of practical lessons learnt back to the workplace, the participants will develop and present practical action plan of how they will apply the lessons learnt from the training in their work environment. This will ensure that we maximise on the overall impact of the training.
Bonnie Kim Ltd facilitators will approach the training by:-
(a) Levelling the participants expectations, this will help in understanding their needs and objectives for attending the course. It will also help the facilitators in understanding the participants’ background and designing a point of entry in facilitating the course.
(b) The training will be facilitated through:-
• Group work and exercises
• Individual exercises
• Role plays and simulations
• Case Studies
• Video shows
• Plenary discussions
• Participations and involvement
(c) The facilitators will-
• Use training aids and resources such as power point presentations, LCD projector and flip charts, TV and Video clips e.t.c.
• Prepare and provide handouts on topics covered to participants to reinforce learning through referencing.
• Provide reference materials such as books, training manuals, bulletins, etc, for further reading.
• Prepare and use training materials for the course.
(d) At the end of the training, the facilitators will request the participants to evaluate the training, using an evaluation form designed by the Facilitators. The analysis of their evaluation will be incorporated in the training report.
We will base our training on the following adult learning principles:
• We believe Learning is experiential.
• We believe Learning fulfils an immediate need and is highly participatory.
• Time is allowed for reflection and corrective feedback.
• A mutually respectful environment is created between trainer and participants.
Consequently, we will
• Keep our training simple, practical, relevant and results oriented;
• Focus on the need of the participants and your Organization as a whole and yet make the training unique;
• Offer participants enough challenge, which motivates them to learn and participate fully in the training so as to take ownership in the organization and practice what they learn and teach others who did not attend the training;
• Sensitize on developing a mindset of personal excellence, effectiveness, efficiency, time management and continuous improvement;
• Evaluate the progress of the participants within the training and after - either individual or in-group forms;